Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Hey all European Stuff Fan. First of all, I want to thank all of you for your constant comment and suggestion to this blog. I have nothing to promise you for your loyalty. But I do have one right now . Lets continue this Crazeness together.

In this post, I would like to show all of fellow European Stuff Fan what me call "strike gold". I just won a bid for Binary watch Kerala Trance KT217B1 for only RM 220. Compare it with its original price yourselves. For info about this watch, see my post "Smart Is The New Sexy".

Here are some photo of our lucky friend. Who knows one day it could be you.





With only RM45 added as the delivery expense, this friend of mine can enjoy wearing this cool timepiece for less then RM 300. For more info, ask him yourselves.

2 comments:

isfa rizal said...

hahaha...that me...!!
i receive it within a week..!!
now i enjoy wear da most sexy and it 'rare' item in Malaysia...thanx Joe!! =)

Joe Rogan said...

thanks isfa for ur purchase..this good news shouldn't be kept within urselves..thnks again

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More