Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dibs!!!!!

As I mentioned from the very beginning, this blog is about my hobby. I have one hell of the hobby. And one of them is collecting Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt from places I've visited.

Dibs!!! Haha..So these are my private collection so far. Some of this blog's fan insisted to see those cool collection of mine. So, please enjoy yourselves.

In general, Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt can be divided in two categories. The first one is the common design that available in almost all Hard Rock Cafe store all over the world.





These are some design that you can find in any store. There also other design that availbe and for sure will be added in my collection really soon. The other category is the special addition, specially designed for a particular store. For example this T-shirt from Amsterdam and Berlin.



Ok.Here's the deal. Of course these T-Shirt are not for sale. These all my collection. But if anyone of you want to buy this cool T-Shirt as your collection, I'll try my best to find it for you. I can't assure that you can have what you wished. For example T-Shirt from Hard Rock Cafe Madrid. I went there already and I'm sure that I will not go there again in short time from now.

But the good news is every semester, someone from my friends here in Germany will go there. If you lucky enough, you can have what you wished. Please place your order as soon as possible. But keep this is mind. Don't tell your friends. Let makes this offer exclusive. Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More