Sunday, October 24, 2010

He`s Just Not That Into You

Hey all. I can give you ten reasons why women should marry an engineer. I believe some of us can give more than I did. But there is a single drawback that make engineers  less attractive than what they meant to be. Their obsessions to technology and technical stuff are sometimes just significant enough to make the beauty of every women out there seems to be valueless.

In this post I have something  that I want to share with all guys out there, so that you guys can learn how to appreciate beauty as well as technology and technik in the same time.

With hundred years worth of experience of being the world leading country in technical, compress in a single masterpiece, this hand made mechanical watch from THEOREMA is just out of its league.

Made with every mean of detail, this watch is much more than technik. It is an art. Currently occur in its origin country, Germany, with price less than RM 800, I believe THEOREMA FULLSKELETON  is the cheapest of its kind.

Serve your desire with some pictures of this very delicate timepiece. For all engineers out there, prove yourselves that you are not any random tasteless guy.






Out of curiousity, there are also other model such as this THEOREMA AVIGNON. Don't waste no more time. Grab this super cool stuff right now.

3 comments:

Joe Rogan said...

Fuh..I cant believe myself..fastest sale i ever made..after less than 1 hour i published this post, I got a buyer already..and..the transaction is done..thnks to Ms.Syafinaz

syafinaz said...

joe..please do not publish my name here.haha. :)
its very cool..i got this watch already. i'm lovin' it.

Joe Rogan said...

hye syafinaz..u do actually have a blog..please be my blog buddy..thnks in advance

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More